- Coordinated loans and tax planning strategy for major songwriters resulting in multi-million dollar payment to clients, and potential tax deferral for up to twenty years.
- Developed business model for, and introduced many prominent music industry executives to board of directors for leading edge Internet-based music company offering ad-supported music.
- Represented film maker in proving that certain music could be used free of charge in a major studio released picture, due to public domain status of these foreign works.
- Concluded termination of music publishing joint venture, where client received 100% of its compositions back, plus a significant cash payment.
- Negotiated the sale of a music publishing catalog where liens exceeded 125% of the purchase price and sellers received significant cash payment at the closing.
- Testified before Congress on behalf of Internet Service Providers with respect to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, as well as before the World Intellectual Property Organization regarding the Berne Convention.